KURTA AND RIPPED PANT




Hey Reader!

Kurta, knee ripped pant and a brogue is the combination that I blend in this post. For me, wearing clothes in normal norms bores me to end sometimes. I always wanted to try new things out, mix and match, bring a new style statement.

In these rainy days of Delhi ,a set of kurta is a perfect set to comfort the humidity. A pure cotton Kurta from Manipur Creations is worn .


So, usually people prefer to wear Kurtas with a normal pant or jeans paired with a slipper . In today's post I tried out pairing a dark red Kurta with a knee ripped black pant with blue brogue shoes.  The kurta worn is above knee length. A black pant which is knee ripped by myself is paired with . I folded up the pant in small folds and make sure it's above my ankle . Blue brogue shoes is worn rather than a slipper .

Here is the new look that i created mixing and matching!

Thank you !



Comments

Popular Posts